Submission of Full Paper
Please login at ePapers and follow these steps:
- Click here to be taken to the INERTIAL 2020 Submission Portal.
- Type in the title of your initial submission and select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in choosing the reviewers. The PDF of your initial submission will be uploaded later]
- Click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded.
- Manuscript is used to refer to the PDF form of your initial submission.
- The last row says Review Manuscript, and has an icon of a yellow folder next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Full Paper on the next page.
- You can also upload the paper by clicking the My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select the upload icon on the same row as the name of your paper. The upload icon (third column from the right) will open a dialog box that will enable you to select and upload the Full Paper file via the web or via FTP.
ALL submissions must be made on-line via the ePapers web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Use our template to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Final Paper Maximum 4 pages
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11")
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications will result in rejection of your submission.