The purpose of the Open Poster Session is to further encourage information dissemination and discussion by sharing of: (a) preliminary research that will interest the participants but could not be submitted to the Symposium earlier; (b) research that has been previously presented, but in a venue generally not attended by the symposium participants; or (c) research, education and/or commercialization initiatives and ideas that are valuable to the Symposium participants but are not included in the formal program. Open posters that incorporate infomercial and/or advertising will be excluded. Open Posters are scrutinized for appropriateness based on the above listed criteria and will be reviewed by the Symposium Chair.
“Open Poster” papers will not be in the proceedings, but participants will have to give the IEEE INERTIAL Sensors 2020 organizers the title and register for the conference.
The deadline for submitting your Open Poster is Friday, February 28, 2020. Please email your submissions to [email protected]
Please submit the PDF version of the ACTUAL poster that you intend to display at the Symposium. Although the poster dimensions are quite large, we ask that you submit the scaled down version in PDF so it is visible on screen for review as well as distribution to all attendees.
Although the accepted Open Posters are not published in the symposium proceedings, the final version of your submitted poster on or before February 21st will be distributed via email shortly before the Symposium.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The poster size recommended is within W850mm x H1600mm, however A0 size (W841mm x 1189mm) can also fit.
- All authors will be responsible for the printing of their own posters.
- If you are looking to have your poster printed locally and delivered to the hotel, please let email Rachel Brockhoff at [email protected] and she would be happy to request information on local printers.
- Your poster MUST be in portrait style. NOT landscape.
- The title of your paper should appear at the top of your poster in CAPITAL letters. This lettering should be at least 1 inch high. Below the title, place the authors' names and affiliations.
- Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible, so that you will have time for in-depth technical discussions.
Please note that authors of accepted Open Posters will be expected to participate in the Open Poster Session during the assigned date and time to be announced at a later day. You must register for the symposium before March 1. Click here to register.
The “Open Poster” session to encourage participants to discuss informally very recent results, works in progress, and results recently presented elsewhere.