This year the symposium will be awarding a limited number of travel grants to presenting students, to encourage students’ participation. The conditions of eligibility are as follows:
- The applicants paper must be accepted to the conference
- The applicant must be a student enrolled at a university.
- The applicant must be presenting a paper (oral or poster) at the Symposium and must be listed as an author on the paper.
- There is a maximum of one (1) travel grant to be awarded per person.
- You must complete a W8 or W9 upon the completion of your application. Please find the tax forms in the confirmation email upon your application completion. The W8 form is for a non-U.S. Citizen, the W9 form is for a U.S. Citizen.
Click here to be redirected to the application site. The deadline to apply is February 29, 2020.
Please let me know if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you in March in Hiroshima, Japan.